- What and who is our website for?
- How do we measure online success?
- How can our website help us become more efficient and more profitable?
- How do we differentiate ourselves from our competitors?
- What should we doing online, (and what shouldn't we?)
Developing an effective web strategy involves working with your business strategy to identify market opportunities and putting in place the structure to realise the full potential your website and meets your business goals.
An effective web strategy should:
- Reflect on existing practices, knowledge and experience
- Acknowledge constrains and limitations
- Build on strengths and resolve weaknesses
- Exploit opportunities and avoid threats
- Utilise skills and resources
Designworx will evaluate your current site and propose balanced recommendations using best practices that address the design, functionality and content of your site.
Defining clear and achievable goals are critical to your web strategies success and analysing existing data such as user statistics, visitor trends and activity can allow us to tailor your web strategy in order to maximise the potential and ensure that improvements can be monitored.
Through consultation with us, we outline a detailed road map for all our clients that will meet their individual requirements. This proposed web strategy will outline design guidelines, functional and technical specifications that will achieve the stated objectives of the client.